Sunday 18 January 2015

Mapping ICT

13. The value of mobile technology in teaching and learning

I've been putting off returning to online mind-mapping for a while. My first attempt at working with bubbl.us wasn't a great success, but I knew I really had to give it another chance.
Compared with the paper and pen approach to concept mapping the little bubbl.us boxes seem awkward and fiddly. And I think the untidiness of a scribbled, on-paper mind map helps the process along - for me anyway.
But it seemed to make sense to return to bubbl.us to use it as a tool to look at the benefits of ICT for learners and teachers. It's such a big topic that I think I really need a second attempt, making separate maps for both learner and teacher - but it has been a useful exercise in that it has given me a feel for just how transformative ICT has been over the last 30 years or so.

Source:
Bubbl.us www.bubbl.us

No comments:

Post a Comment